Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I claim for Parent's Learning Allowance (PLA) if my spouse / partner / civil partner is also a student?

Yes, you can claim for the Parents Learning Allowance (PLA) as part of your bursary if you're both students.
If you're both Social Work Bursary students, any PLA awarded will be paid at half rate to each of you.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer