Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I apply for childcare costs if my spouse / partner / civil partner is also a student?

Yes, but only if your spouse / partner / civil partner isn't in receipt of any childcare payments from their funding authority.

You'll need to send evidence showing they aren't claiming this, such as their funding award letter.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer