Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I claim childcare costs if I'm a part time student?

Yes, if you're a part time student who is in receipt of a pro-rata or part time rate of bursary, you're entitled to claim childcare costs at the full time rate. The childcare will not be reduced in the same way as the other elements of your part time bursary.

Your Childcare Allowance application will still be means tested in the normal manner.
part time childcare, pro rata childcare, part time childcare, childcare part time
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer