Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I apply for backdated Childcare Allowance (CCA) payments?

You can apply for backdated Childcare Allowance payments but we must receive your application prior to the end of the academic year you're claiming for.

You can't claim backdated costs from a previous academic year.
If any of the backdated costs you're claiming for are from a period covered by an older childcare reconciliation form, you must also send this completed form when you apply.

These forms are published on our website (within the 'Additional allowances you can apply for' section) but can also be downloaded from the 'Apply' section of your MyFunding account (if applicable).

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer