Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I claim childcare costs from you and HMRC Tax Credits?

No, if you are claiming childcare costs as part of your Social Work Bursary, you wouldn't be able to also claim through HMRC Working Tax Credits or another publicly funded body. You can only claim from one agency so you would need to decide between claiming from HMRC or from us.

For example, if you're claiming the childcare element of Working Tax Credit for one child only and try to claim the Childcare Allowance from us for a different child or to top up your childcare payments, you will not qualify for any Childcare Allowance payments from us.


See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer