Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can you send me the childcare reconciliation form any earlier?

We can only send / upload the the childcare reconciliation form near to the end of the current academic term.

Even if you pay for your childcare costs in advance, we will still need you to complete the relevant form when we ask you to.

This is to confirm that you've used the childcare provider for all of the dates you've claimed for upon your initial Childcare Allowance (CCA) application form.

If we pay CCA payments to you and you withdraw from your course, stop using your childcare provider or pay less than you originally claimed for upon your initial CCA application form, this may result in an overpayment of CCA when we come to reconcile your costs.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer