Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I apply for Adult Dependants Allowance (ADA)?

In order to apply for Adult Dependants Allowance (ADA) you to download and print the main postgraduate application form from the 'Apply' section of your MyFunding account.

There is no separate application form for Adult Dependants Allowance (ADA),

After the application form has been completed (including details of your adult dependant) it needs to be sent alongside any requested evidence to the following address:

Social Work Bursaries
PO Box 141
Hesketh House
200-220 Broadway


Upon receipt of your application form and evidence, we will assess your entitlement within 20 working days and notify you of the outcome via email.

We will contact you if we need any further information / evidence from you.

You must reapply for Adult Dependants Allowance (ADA) for every year.


See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer