Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Where should I send my application and supporting evidence?

Post your application and original evidence by a secure postal method to guarantee your items are delivered to:

Social Work Bursaries,
PO Box 141,
Hesketh House,
200-220 Broadway,

The following points should be noted:
  • We suggest you keep a photocopy of all documents sent for your own records.
  • We can only accept original documents as supporting evidence.
  • Please remember to pay the correct postage and write your name and address on the back of the envelope to avoid your mail going astray.
  • We advise you to send any valuable documents via a secure method. You should also enclose a self-addressed pre-paid secure postal method return envelope as we can otherwise only return documents by standard second class post. We can't take responsibility for any items lost in the post.
  • Please remember to include your full name and bursary reference number (if you have one) on any documents that you send separately from your bursary application form.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer