Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I apply now for the period I was in study if I've withdrawn from my course?

No, if you've not already applied for the Social Work Bursary prior to withdrawing from your course you're unable to apply in retrospect.

In order to satisfy the course-related requirements of our eligibility you have to be entering or already studying on a recognised social work course, therefore, if you have withdrawn from the course you don't meet this criteria.
did not apply, retrospectively

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer