Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Do I need to use the Assistive Technology (AT) training provider indicated on my Needs Assessment Report (NAR)?

No, however you must make sure that the new company is approved by the Disabled Students Allowances Quality Assurance Group (DSA-QAG).
The DSA-QAG website can help you find a suitable provider.
If you use a different training provider when compared to the one recommended in your Needs Assessment Report (NAR) we may only pay the costs indicated on your DSAs award letter, unless we have already approved the difference in costs beforehand.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer