Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document If I have been authorised for a Needs Assessment, how do I arrange this?

We can only fund Needs Assessments undertaken by Assessment Centres approved by the Disabled Students Allowance Quality Assurance Group (DSA-QAG).

The DSAS-QAG's website provides further information how to arrange an appointment and can also help you find a suitable Assessment Centre near you.

If you need any help arranging an appointment or contacting the Assessment Centre, please speak to the disability advisor at your university.



Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer