Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Will I continue to receive Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs) if my course is extended?

If you have an authorised extension period and you are eligible to receive bursary funding for this period, you may still be eligible to receive (DSAs) where appropriate and according to your individual needs.


See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer