Template Details

Document Do I need to complete a new application if I change to full or part time studies?

Yes, you will need to complete a new application regardless of whether you change from part time to full tim, or vice versa.
Part time students are required to declare any earnings that they may have and this information will be used to assess the bursary entitlement.

If you change from part time to full time, or vice versa, on or after 1 August 2017 you would only be eligible for an NHS Bursary if it is to a course which still attracts NHS Bursary funding following the Health Education Funding Reforms.

See also...

Contact Us

If this document does not fit your needs, you can contact us. Contact Us