Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Which university will be paid the fees if I am intercalating at a different university?

If your intercalation year is at a different university to your medical / dental course, the tuition fees will be paid by NHS Student Bursaries direct to the university you are attending for your intercalation.

See also...