Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I get a refund if I am a medical / dental student who has paid my own tuition fees?

If your bursary application has been assessed and you are entitled to have your tuition fees paid by the NHS Student Bursaries, you will need to show your Notification of Award (NOA) to your University.
You will need to speak to your University about receiving a refund of the amount you have already paid. Your university can send an invoice to NHS Student Bursaries for the tuition fee payment.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer