Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Who pays the tuition fees for a medical or dental course?

We pay a tuition fee contribution directly to your university or medical / dental school for the academic years that you have qualified for NHS funding.

You should show the university your Notification of Award (NOA) to prove your eligibility to this contribution and the university can then invoice us. You must be in attendance up to and including 1 December on the relevant academic year to be eligible, therefore we will not accept any invoices sent prior to this.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer