Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Who do I contact if I have a query relating to an overpayment?

If your query is relating to why you have been overpaid and how this was calculated please contact the Student Bursaries Helpline.

If you have received an invoice and your query is in relation repayment, such as setting up a repayment plan, querying the outstanding balance or checking the amount already repaid, please contact our Finance team.

Please call 0300 330 1345 and select option 2 for queries relating to overpayments. You should then select option 1 to speak to the Student Bursaries Helpline or option 2 for our Finance team.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer