Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How can I appeal against an overpayment I do not agree with?

If you wish to appeal against an overpayment raised against you, you will need to do this in writing. 

You will need to send your appeal letter along with your student coversheet to the following address:

The Review Section, NHS Student Bursaries, Hesketh House, 200-220 Broadway, Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7 8SS

Please include your bursary reference number, name, contact details and as much information as possible as to why you are appealing the overpayment.

You will normally receive a response within 10 working days.



Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer