Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What happens if we send a COSA in error?

If you send a COSA for a student that never actually attended a course you would need to send an email to us stating this was sent in error.
If the student has been paid any bursary as a result of this an overpayment will be incurred.
If the student only attended for a few days you would need to send a Withdrawal Form (BUR101W) confirming the last day in attendance.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer