Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Do I need to provide evidence of bank / building society interest and other unearned income?

No, you do not need prove any figures declared as ‘Bank / building society interest’ or ‘Other unearned income’ on the application form. However, if you have not declared any other income or taxable benefits, you should send us a covering letter to explain the reason for this.

Failure to provide your student coversheet and a self-addressed envelope (if you're sending evidence to us) will result in the assessment of your application and the return of your documents being delayed. This could also possibly result in a delay to any payment of bursary due to you.



Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer