Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Which financial year's income and expenses should my parent / spouse / civil partner / partner declare?

They should declare their income and expenses for the last full UK tax year ending before the start of your academic year if possible.

For example, if your academic year start date falls between 6 April 2017 and 5 April 2018, they should declare their income and expenses for the 2016/17 financial year.

However, if this is not possible for any reason, we can accept the income and expenses from the previous financial year.

Please note that if you have submitted evidence for that financial years income and expenses within a previous academic year, you would be expected to submit it again if you would like us to use it for the academic year that you are applying for.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer