Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I claim costs incurred during placement if I shared an accommodation with someone else?

You should only claim the costs for invoices, receipts or tenancy agreements which are in your name. You must send evidence of the amount you paid and you may only claim up to the maximum daily accommodation rate.

If you are not named on any supporting document sent in to prove accommodation costs you will not be reimbursed for these expenses.

share room, roomshare, room share

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer