Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What evidence is required to claim placement accommodation costs?

If you are claiming accommodation costs incurred during a placement, you must include evidence of these costs with your application.
This should be in the form of either credit/debit card receipts or an invoice or a tenancy agreement, where applicable. Evidence should include the following:
  • Credit / debit card receipts - should show the establishment name, the date of payment and the amount paid.
  • Invoices - should ideally include the student's name and the overall cost and be on some form of headed paper or include the name / logo of the establishment.
  • Tenancy agreements  - should name the student and include the cost, (such as monthly rent).
ppe accommodation, ppe receipts, invoices, tenancy agreement, hotel, accommodation proof
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer