Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What do I do if my university have sent in my Practice Placement Expenses (PPE) Accommodation claim without my receipts?

The receipts would need to be sent from your university, they will not be accepted from yourself as we need evidence that the university have endorsed the claim.

An email from the university with the receipts attached will be fine. The university should include in the email a reason why the claim was endorsed without the receipts.

The only exception to this is if we have specifically requested that you send the receipts directly to us.  In this scenario please forward the receipts along with a copy of your student coversheet (which you can access from the ‘documents’ section of your Boss account) to the same address you send evidence to for your main bursary application.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer