Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I reclaim the cost of utility bills incurred at my practice placement accommodation?

You can only claim reimbursements for utility bills (including council tax) at your placement accommodation if they were included as part of your rent payments. If any utility costs were incurred in addition to your rent payments, these cannot be reimbursed as part of your accommodation expenses.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer