Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document If I am auto enrolled, can I claim a refund of contributions taken from me?

If you submitted an opt-out form (SD502) before the end of your opt-out period your employer will process a local refund of your contributions and you will not accrue any membership.
If you opted out after your opt-out period ended you may be entitled to apply for a refund from NHS Pension if your total calendar membership is less than two years.  To apply for this you should submit an RF12 form to your NHS employer.
For the opt-out and refund forms, please see our website.
claim back, reclaim, refund, refunds
See also...