Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Is there any evidence that I can submit in place of a birth certificate or valid passport?

No, if any of the above documents have been requested, NHS Pensions cannot accept any other evidence in place of these documents.

If you do not have your birth certificate due to being adopted facilities are available for you to obtain a copy. For further information, please see the website.
evidence instead, birth certificate, valid passport, 

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer