Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document If I exceed the Lifetime Allowance (LTA), how will I pay the relevant charge?

If you are due to pay Lifetime Allowance Charge (LTAC), this will be paid to HM Revenue & Customs by the NHS Pensions Scheme upon payment of your benefits.

For details of how this works in practice, please see the NHS Pensions website.

exceed lta, charge, 
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer