Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Should I report my estimated Annual Allowance figures to HMRC?

You should record any liability to an Annual Allowance charge on your self assessment tax return to HMRC by completing form SA101 - Additional Information. HMRC has published a help sheet (HS345) with guidance on the Annual Allowance on their website.
If you have not received a pension savings statement because we are waiting for information to enable us to calculate the pension input amount, HMRC has confirmed that you must estimate your liability to an Annual Allowance charge based on available information and this must be recorded on your self assessment tax return.
More information about this can be found on HMRC’s website.
report estimated figures, hmrc figures

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer