Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Which forms should I complete to obtain a Cash Equivalent Transfer Value (CETV) for divorce purposes?

If you require a Cash Equivalent Transfer Value (CETV) for divorce or dissolution of a civil partnership purposes there are two forms that you may need to be complete.

  • Pensions on Divorce or Dissolution of Civil Partnership application (PD1) - completed by you
  • Pay details request form (PD2) - completed by your current/last employer if you are actively paying into the Scheme or if you have left employment in the last 12 months and have not yet claimed your pension. If you have not paid into the Scheme for 12 months or you are in receipt of your pension you do not need to complete this form.

Once a Pension Sharing Order has been received you will then complete a Pension Sharing Order confirmation (PD3) form to enable implementation of the Pension Sharing Order to begin.

You can download all relevant forms and find guidance regarding Pensions on Divorce or Dissolution of a civil partnership on our website.

CETV, forms for cetv, pod, pod cetv, divorce purposes, divorce proceedings
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer