Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document I have tried to access my TRS/ABS but my address is incorrect, how long will it take to update?

If you have access to the Electronic Staff Records (ESR) self serve system you can use it to view your Total Reward Statement (TRS) and also update your address details straight away.
If you are an officer member and don’t have access to ESR self serve but are in NHS employment, you will need to contact your employer to update your address details. You can then contact our helpline to find out when you will be able to register to view your Annual Benefit Statement (ABS).
If you are a practitioner member and / or have left NHS employment you will need to contact our helpline who can change your address for and advise when you will be able to use GOV.UK Verify to access to your Annual Benefit Statement (ABS).
The helpline number is
0300 330 1346 or 0191 279 0571 (0044 191 2790571 if you are calling from overseas).
enrol trs, address incorrect, update address

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer