Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Am I required to undergo a medical assessment if I wish to allocate some of my pension?

Yes, you will be expected to undergo a medical assessment, as determined by the Secretary of State, if your request for allocation is accepted.

You will be required to bear the cost of this examination yourself.

Note: the option for allocation is available to all members, including members retiring on the grounds of ill health.

For more information please see the Allocation section of our website.

undergo medical assessment, allocate pension, medical assessment
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer