Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I apply for allocation?

To allocate part of your pension, you should complete form AW8/11A, available as part of the 'Allocating part of your pension to a named dependant factsheet' on the NHS Pensions website. You should attach this form to your application for retirement benefits.

For more information please see the Allocation section of our website.

AW811A, AW8/11A, allocate
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer