Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document If I am a Pension Credit member, how do I claim my pension?

To claim your Pension Credit benefits, you should download and complete the AW8PC application form, available from the NHS Pensions website.

You can find the form on our website.

pod, pension credit, claim pension, pension application, aw8pc
See also...