Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can Pension Sharing or an Attachment Order be implemented without a court order?

No, it is not possible to implement a Pension Sharing or an Attachment Order without a court or consent order from an English or Welsh court.

Pension Sharing order, Attachment Order, without court order, court order

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer