Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I apply for my NHS Pension?

To claim your scheme benefits you must complete one of the following forms:
  • AW8 - If you are currently employed by the NHS you must obtain this application form from your NHS employer.
  • AW8P - If you are no longer employed by the NHS, regardless of when you left, you can obtain the AW8P application form from our website.
Please read our Retirement Guide before you make a claim for your pension benefits.

For the Retirement Guide and related forms, please see our website.
Apply for pension, pension application
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer