Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document If I have incorrectly submitted an RF12 refund claim, what should I do?

If you are a scheme member who has submitted an RF12 in error please contact your employer as soon as possible to advise them of this.

If you are an employing authority and you have incorrectly submitted an RF12 on behalf of one of your employees contact our employers helpline as soon as possible on 0300 330 1353 to advise of this.

incorrectly submitted rf12, refund form wrong

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer