Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What are the CA forms issued during a pension transfer?

CA Forms are HM Revenue & Customs forms relating to National Insurance contributions. They are sometimes completed when a transfer of pension benefits is taking place. The type of CA form sent, which scheme completes it and with what information will depend on the type of transfer taking place.

For further information, please see HMRC's website.

CA forms, transfer ca forms

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer