Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Which forms do Dental Practitioners need to complete?

Prior to the start of the NHS Pensions Year a single Estimate of Pensionable Profits form is completed by the contract holder for all of the Scheme members within the practice, and forwarded to their Area Team. The Estimate of Pensionable Profits form is normally provided by your Area Team and must be completed and returned before 1 April.

Each individual scheme member will receive a statement each month which advises their contribution.

At the end of the year once the earnings have been confirmed, you then must complete the 'Annual Reconciliation Report' on Compass and this must be completed no later than 30 June. For example, the 2017/18 earnings must be submitted no later than 30 June 2018.
Dental Practitioners, Dental Practitioners forms

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer