Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Which forms do Type 2 Medical Practitioners need to complete?

A Type 1 Medical Practitioner would have completed an Estimate of Pensionable Profits form on your behalf prior to the start of the pension year – this includes an estimate of your profits.

You must submit a Type 2 Medical Practitioner Self Assessment Form of Tiered Contributions to confirm your profits by 28 February to your employing authority.
type 2 practitioner forms, type 2