Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Where can I find guidance on completing the GP SOLO forms?

GPs who are partners, single-handers, or shareholders are Type 1 Medical Practitioners/GP Providers.

Salaried GPs or long term fee based GPs employed or engaged by a GP Practice, APMS Contractor, PCT, LHB, or an Out of Hours Provider (OOHP) are Type 2 Medical Practitioners.

Where a Type 1 or Type 2 Medical Practitioner performs GP fee based ad hoc work such as appraisal work, out of hours, CCG, GPwSI, etc for an organisation that is a scheme Employing Authority this income must be pensioned by using form SOLO.

You can find guidance at the back of the form itself. The form can be found on our website.
GP SOLO, GP SOLO completion

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer