Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Which application form should I complete to nominate my Life Assurance Lump Sum?

You should complete form DB2 if you have continued in NHS pensionable employment on or after 1 April 2008. If you are married or in a civil partnership and would like your partner to receive the lump sum you do not need to make a nomination.

If you only have membership before 1 April 2008 please consult the Death benefits nomination decision tree.

The forms and the decision tree can be found on our website.

dg, death gratuity, life assurance, lump sum, nomination
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer