Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I request a copy of my AW33E or AW240 application?

Yes, if you have submitted an ill health application AW33E or AW240 and require a copy of any part of the application you can write into NHS Pensions with your request. Please ensure that you sign your request otherwise a copy will not be issued.
Please note: we cannot accept a verbal request via a telephone call or an email.
AW33e copy, AW240 copy, 

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer