Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How can I change an employees exit code, if this has been given incorrectly on the SD55T termination form?

If the incorrect exit code has been supplied when submitting an SD55 termination form you should email Data Management at to request a change to the exit code, clearly stating what the exit code should be amended to. If there is an award application pending for the member you should mark the email with Award Pending in the subject header.

exit code, sd55t, termination form

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer