Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document If I need to amend the pay details submitted on an AW8, what should I do?

In circumstances when a Scheme member's pay details change after retirement or were submitted incorrectly on their initial AW8 application form, you should inform NHS Pensions of the revised pay details using the forms SD55E and AW171.

You can find guidance on completion of the SD55E on the Pensions Online administration guides on the NHS Pensions website.

You can also find the AW171 on the NHS Pensions website.

amend pay details, pay details
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer