Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How should I submit an AW8 application form if I do not have access to Pensions Online (POL)?

If you do not have access to Pensions Online (POL), you should complete a paper AW8 application form - taking a copy of the form for your records - and then forward the form to NHS Pensions. Please note on the front of the form itself the reason that the AW8 has been posted, i.e. 'no access to POL'.

no access pol, access pol, pol access, no access to pol
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer