Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I inform NHS Pensions if a member has a protection certificate from HMRC?

You can submit the AW8 through Pensions Online (POL) with details of the protection certificates detailed on part 8 of the form (please enter the last 8 digits of the certificate). You should then make a copy of the protection certificates and post these separately to NHS Pensions.

Please note: if the members application must be submitted as a paper form, you should attach their protection certificates to the paper AW8 when it is posted.

protection, HMRC protection, protection certificate
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer