Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What should I record as the paying authority on part 2 of the AW8 application form?

You should record the paying authority as the name of the Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), Local Authority, NHSCB Area Team, GP Practice, Direction Body or Out of Hours Provider responsible for paying the members salary. This may be different to the place where the member works, if another area is responsible for your payroll.

paying authority, payroll

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer