Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What should I do if I have submitted an AW8 with the incorrect date of retirement?

If you have submitted an AW8 with an incorrect date of retirement, the action that you should take will depend on the status of the award.

If the member’s award has not yet been completed, you should contact the employer helpline and request that they refer the details to the awards team.

If the member’s award has already been completed, you should submit an AW171 Post Award revised details form. The AW171 is only available from our website and can be completed electronically. However, it must then be printed and sent to us by post and not by email (unless in respect of a bereavement case).

The AW171 form can be found on the forms section of the NHS Pensions website.

aw171, wrong ldos, ldos, last day of service
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer