Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I request a retirement in the Interest of Efficiency of the Service (IOE) estimate for one of my employees?

You would need to make this request via the AW295 form.

You can find this form on the NHS Pensions Website.


interest of efficiency estimate, ioe, 

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer